MedLabAmerica.com is committed to providing high-quality medical and laboratory equipment to our customers. All of our products come with the manufacturer's limited warranty, which guarantees that they will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a specified period of time.
If any product purchased from us fails to meet the manufacturer's warranty, the manufacturer will repair or replace it free of charge, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The product was used and maintained according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- The product was not altered, modified or repaired by any unauthorized party.
- The defect was not caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, or accident.
To make a warranty claim, please contact the manufacturer immediately and provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The product model and serial number
- A detailed description of the problem
- The date of purchase and the purchase order number
Once your warranty claim is received by the manufacturer of your product, they will review it and determine whether it meets the conditions of their warranty policy. If your claim is approved, they will provide you with instructions on how to return the product for repair or replacement.
Please note that the manufacturer's warranty policy only covers defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect, or modification of the product.
Our manufacturer's warranty policies are subject to change without notice. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your warranty.